找回密码
 立即注册

[参观景点] 参观景点第4期 我觉得做导游不错

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-10-30 23:34:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A There are so many people that the tickets are all sold out!
人太多了,票都卖完了。

B Luckily we got the last two.
幸好我们买了最后两张。

A Look, Danny. The Four Great Inventions!
看,丹丹,四大发明!

B Gunpowder, compass, the paper making, and the printing.
火药、指南针、造纸术和印刷术。

A I really admire those who made such great inventions!
我真崇拜这些伟大的发明者。

B May, I don't see why they are great. They are just simple things.
阿美,我不明白有什么伟大的。它们只是些很简单的东西啊。

A They look simple today. But they were milestones in their times.
它们今天看起来很简单。但在它们那个时代却是里程碑。

B Milestones? May, you must be kidding.
里程碑?阿美,你在开玩笑吧。

A Just think B ill Gates, those inventions are as important as the windows system.
想想比尔?盖茨,那些发明的重要性不亚于Windows 操作系统。

B Well, I suppose the ancient inventors made a lot of money out of them.
我想古代的发明家们肯定从它们身上赚了不少钱吧。

A No, quite the contrary.
不,恰恰相反。

B Why? Didn't you say that they were milestones?
为什么?你不是说它们是里程碑吗?

A Yes, but they went to the public without any patent protection.
是啊,但是它们没有任何专利保护就进入市场了。

B Well, their inventors were not as clever as Bill Gates.
哦,它们的发明者可没有比尔?盖茨那么聪明啊。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|福珀网

GMT+8, 2024-11-21 15:33 , Processed in 0.034265 second(s), 24 queries .

Powered by 福珀网 X3.5

© 2001-2023 福珀英语网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表