找回密码
 立即注册

[日常口语] 日常生活在使用的最频繁的句子——求学教育

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-31 09:44:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 lucy 于 2023-10-31 09:49 编辑
日常口语精选了日常生活在使用的最频繁的句子,分为以下几个主题内容:休闲娱乐、求学教育等。(共252句)

If you can plug away at your work,you will succeed.
如果你肯埋头苦干,你会成功的。

You can start from scratch like other enterprise magnates.
你可以向其他的商业大亨一样白手起家。

I really want to get off to a good start at my new job.
我真想让新工作有个好的开始。

He hopes to move onward and upward in his current company.
他希望能在现在就职的公司里顺利发展,步步高升。

Accountants in small companies usually wear two hats.
小公司的会计一般身兼两职。

I made a wish on the falling star that I would become a dentist this year.
我许的愿是,今年能当上牙医。

He really has some charisma.
他真的有些领袖气质。

She finally knuckled under because of the great pressure from our parents.
在爸妈的巨大压力下,她最终还是屈服了。

Your further study is set in stone.
你继续深造的事情已经定下来了。

The game is not worth the candle.
这个事情得不偿失。

You are going to set the world on fire.
你会前途无量的。

He's a big fish in a small pond.
他是这个机构中的大人物。

All of us should shoot for the stars.
我们都应该志存高远。

Don't fall asleep at the switch.
千万不要错失良机。

Going abroad for further study is a pie in the sky.
出国深造就像虚幻的美景。

I will make no bones about it.
我豁出去了。

I have heard neither hide nor hair of him for several months.
我好几个月都没有他的消息了。

I made a booboo in selecting major.
我选错专业了。

This professional theory is a hard nut to crack for all of us.
这个专业理论对我们所有人而言都很难。

The dull professional course really turns me off.
这门枯燥的专业课真是烦死我了。

Don't see things in black and white,especially about this issue.
看待问题不要过于简单,特别是在这个问题上。

His lecture was so specialized that he almost talked over our heads.
他的授课太专业了,我们都听不懂。

I'm quitting my major to follow my heart.
我想放弃专业做自己想做的。

I don't know the nuts and bolts of the course.
我不太了解这门课程的基础知识。

Let's put on our thinking caps to solve the difficult problem.
我们得动脑筋解决这个难题。

I will get up the nerve to argue about it with my professor.
我将鼓起勇气去跟教授争论这个问题。

If you want to learn how to swim,a summer course can do the trick.
如果你想学游泳,一个暑假班就能达到效果。

I attended a 10-week crash course in typing.
我上了10周的打字速成班。

You don't have to burn the midnight oil for it is only a training class work.
你不需要挑灯夜战,只不过课外培训而已。

It's a hard and fast rule in our training center.
这是我们培训中心的硬性规定。

I am going to take a winter class in order to get a jump on the next semester.
我准备去上个寒假班为下学期做准备。

He glues his face to the books.
他是个只会读书的书呆子。

Our math teacher has a green thumb.
我们数学老师是园艺高手。

Raising pets is all the rage among college students.
饲养宠物在大学里非常流行。

He likes playing basketball,dancing,singing,and all that jazz.
他喜欢篮球、舞蹈、唱歌等诸如此类的事。

He had a lot of whisky and is now as drunk as a lord.
他喝了很多威士忌现在酩酊大醉了。

He buys lottery tickets every day,longing for a windfall.
他每天都买彩票,梦想着发大财。

This computer game is totally for the birds!
这种电脑游戏太没意思了!

I want to make a fast buck.
我想赚点外快。

Thanks to the part time job,I am over the hump now.
幸亏有这份兼职,我现在已经渡过难关了。

Her job is a real bed of nails for her.
她在那儿工作真是如坐针毡。

He is at daggers drawn with his boss and expects to be fired any time.
他和老板关系十分紧张,随时都可能被炒鱿鱼。

Getting a pay rise is only jam tomorrow for me.
加薪对我来说只是个美丽却无法兑现的诺言。

There's going to be the devil to pay.
这将会给你带来很大麻烦。

It takes a little while to learn the ropes at a new job.
一份新工作上手是要花点时间的。

I have been living on the breadline for weeks.
这几个星期我一直过得紧巴巴的。

Her life these days is no bed of roses.
她眼下的日子不太好过。

He thinks he's hot stuff.But everybody else thinks he's a jerk.
他自以为了不起。但其他人都认为他是个傻瓜。

Let nature take its course!
顺其自然吧!

I feel like I'm behind the eight ball.
我感到凶多吉少。

Don't take your frustrations out on me.
别把气出在我身上。

The Professor will bring you to account.
教授会要求你做出说明的。

I think we can bring a cheat sheet with us.
我想我们可以带张小抄。

I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.
我正提心吊胆地等待最后结果。

Don't stand on ceremony.It's my duty to help you.
别这么客气。辅导你是我分内之~。

One of these days,I will recite all those poems.
总有一天,我会把所有的诗都背下来。

It has gone south.I have fallen far behind in the class.
情况越来越糟糕。我在班上已经远远掉队了。

Mark my words,you will make progress with more exercises.
相信我,多做练习你会有进步。

You're really a wiz at math!
你简直就是个数学天才!

I am blessed if I know how to solve the problem.
我知道怎么解那道题才怪呢。

He is as proud as a peacock because of his marvelous results.
他因为成绩优异所以非常骄傲。

Don't string me along.I know you have passed the exam.
不要骗我了。我知道你考试过了。

It's all my eye!You didn't understand the theme of the literary work at all.
一派胡言!你根本没理解这部文学作品的主题。

You can flesh the thesis out.
你可以使论文内容更充实具体些。

I am up in arms against this idea.
我完全不赞同这种观点。

You are asking me to finish the thesis in one week.It seems like a tall order.
你要我在一星期内完成论文。这个要求似乎有些苛刻。

You have to pull some new ideas out of thin air.
你得设法挖掘出新的创意。

Geez,what's your problem,you didn't have to bite my head off!
哎呀,你有病呀,这么小题大做!

Arguments in your paper simply don't hold water.
你论文里的论据是完全站不住脚的。

I didn't prepare well for the report so I have to wing it.
我没有准备充分,所以只能即兴作报告。

We all gave him a big hand for his wonderful report.
我们大家都为他的精彩报告热烈鼓掌。

He's a jack of all trades and master of none.
他样样都懂,但样样不精。

He was talking through his hat during the whole report.
他整个报告都是在胡扯。

The professor made a monkey out of me when I asked a question after his report.
在那位教授的报告结束后我问了一个问题,结果他让我很难堪。

If you are saying that the report was inspiring,the feeling is mutual.
如果你是说这报告很振奋人心,我也有同感。

I am at loose ends before giving the report.
作报告前我感到烦闷不安。

He is a big cheese and his academic report is worth listening to.
他可是个重量级人物。他的学术报告值得一听。

Someone took away the book which I was going to pay for.I was grinding my teeth.
有个人在书店拿走了我正准备付款的书。我敢怒不敢言。

Don't jerk my chain,The book I bought in your shop is a pirated one.
别想耍我,我在你们店里买的书是盗版的。

I'll go back to tell the salesman off.He sold me a broken book.
我要去骂那个店员一顿。他把一本破书卖给了我。

These books can be true bang for the buck.
这些书是货真价实的。

They tend to cash in on the writers'popularity to sell books.
他们利用作家的名气来卖书。

Lots of people get hyper about the writer's new book.
很多人对这个作家的新书都异常激动。

I don't care what it takes.I really want to own the autograph of the writer.
我不在乎付出什么代价。我真的很想得到那位作家的亲笔签名。

I have to do the math whether to buy this book or not.
我得考虑一下要不要买这本书。

Sorry,We have only one price.
抱歉,我们是不讲价的。

That's the last straw,My book was stolen in the library again.
我忍无可忍了,我的书又在图书馆被偷了。

He is as slow as molasses while borrowing books.
他借书的时候真是太磨蹭了。

I went out like a light in the reading room.
我在阅览室里很快就睡着了。

I have just zoned out for a minute and didn't hear the short notice of the librarian.
我刚才有点走神了,没听到管理员的临时通知。

Don't shoot the breeze in the library.
不要在图书馆里闲聊。

Don't sneak up on me like that.I am reading.
不要那样鬼鬼祟祟地靠近我。我在看书呢。

Stop shooting your mouth off.It's in the library.
不要絮絮叨叨了。这是在图书馆呢。

The librarian walked all over me last time.
那个图书管理员上次对我的态度十分恶劣。

I want to renew this book.
我想续借这本书。

It's totally gammon and spinach!
全是胡说八道!

Let's go by the numbers this time.
这回我们按照规矩来。

The result is already as plain as the nose on your face.
结果已经一清二楚了。

Let's kick around more proposals before we come to a final decision.
我们在做出最终决定之前多考虑几个方案吧。

Who is to lead off the free debate?
自由讨论谁来带头发言?

I can tell you from the top of my head.
我想都不用想就能告诉你。

The debate between the two senator candidates was sure a no holds barred affair.
那两个议员候选人在进行辩论时真是毫不留情。

Sometimes I have a real one track mind.
有时候,我是有点死脑筋。

You can pour out your heart.
你可以把你的心事说出来。

The problem is really eating away at me.
这个问题确实令我很困扰。

I mean what I say and I say what I mean.
我讲的都是实话,绝无虚言。

She dare not do anything to you,I have her number.
她不敢对你怎么样的,我对她的底细一清二楚。

I think you are a rough diamond.
我认为你是一个外粗内秀的人。

Our teacher has too many irons on the fire.
我们老师太忙了。

The professor is in top form.
教授心情很不错。

Don't try to be an apple-polisher in front of the teacher.
不要拍老师的马屁。

After failing the exam,he was on thin ice with his math teacher.
自从考试挂科后,他与数学老师的关系就差了很多。

The teacher busted my ass in public.
那个老师竟然让我当众难堪。

He is really a tough guy and takes no prisoner.
他很严格,绝不手下留情。

The professor will raise the devil with you.
教授会把你大骂一顿。

You will give the professor a fit.
你会把教授惹火的。

Who blew the whistle that I'm in love?
是谁告密说我在恋爱的?

You really make beautiful music together.
你们真是和谐幸福的一对。

He has been in hot water with his girlfriend recently.
最近一段时间他跟女友的关系有点僵。

There are very few people he takes a shine to right away.
他很少一见面就对别人有好感。

It suggests that she is coming on to you.
这表明她对你有意思。

I think you've got a crush on her.
我想你是爱上她了。

I ran into a bloomed girl in the park yesterday.
昨天我在公园遇到了一位大胆又时髦的女孩。

I expect you to be on the level with me.
我希望你真诚待我。

You know this guy.Take a wild guess.
这个人你认识。随便猜猜吧。

I think no one can hold a candle to him.
我认为谁也比不上他。

He never puts on the dog though he is rich.
他很富有,但从不炫耀摆阔气。

He is the cream of the crop,Do you want to know him?
他是本届最优秀的学生,想认识他吗?

Maybe I will get a soft spot for him.
也许我会对他产生好感。

One of my friends knows the ropes.
我的一位朋友很在行。

Tom flipped out when I told him we won the match.
当我告诉汤姆我们赢了比赛时,他乐歪了。

Our team gained the upper hand.
我们队占了上风。

We are too much for them.
他们不是我们的对手。

Our team holds all the cards.
我们组处于绝对优势。

You play ball with me and I'll play ball with you.
这次你帮了我的忙,下次我一定帮你。

I can't be saddled with any more responsibilities.
我没法承担更多的责任了。

Please don't fly off the handle.I will do the homework right now.
别发火,我马上就去做作业。

I think your homework is just a red herring.
我觉得你是在用作业转移话题。

We've horsed around long enough.It's time to do homework.
我们闹够了。该去写作业了。

Our teacher likes making a tempest in a teapot in the homework.
老师总是在作业上找我们的茬儿。

You have fallen behind others in math.You had better buckle down!
你的数学已经落后了。你最好多用点心!

You have to break your neck to do the homework.
你得尽力完成作业。

I'm really dead of the homework.
我做作业真的要累死了。

You get me there.I can't work out this problem either.
你把我难倒了。这道题我也不会做。

I'll finish my homework by hook or by crook.
我无论如何也要把作业做完。

Can you explain this math problem to me?I'm all at sea.
你能给我讲一下这个数学题吗?我给弄糊涂了。

I have to steal time to learn German.
我不得不挤时间学语。

There is a darth breather behind me.
坐在我后面的人总大喘气,我无法专心思考。

You should keep your study on track.
你应该按进度学习。

When the teacher asked us a question,my head was in the clouds.
老师提问时,我刚好在开小差。

He gets the drop on me in physics.
他在物理方面比我强很多。

I could have given you advice,but now it's like mustard after dinner.
我本该给你一些忠告,但现在为时已晚。

You should bear down if you expect to catch up with others.
你要是想赶上别人,就得加把劲儿。

You'll be able to find him in the chow hall.
你可以去饭厅找他。

Don't be so fussy about food.
别那么挑食了。

You put away so much food,but still look so thin.
你这么能吃还这么瘦。

This coffee is good to the last drop.
这咖啡味道真棒。

The cake is not that sweet and is as light as a feather.
蛋糕不是很甜,非常清淡。

I am sure you are in for a treat!
我敢保证你会喜欢的。

The food there turns my stomach.
那儿的食物让我倒胃口。

Knock it off,I'm trying to get some sleep.
别吵了!我正想睡觉呢!

This has become my sacred cow when I am at school.
这已经成为我在校期间闻雷打不动的生活习惯。

The shoe is on the other foot,We must move into another building this afternoon.
情况有变。我们今天下午必须搬离这栋楼。

The tear is garlic for dessert.You must face every challenge by yourself.
眼泪是最不受欢迎的东西。你必须独自面对所有的挑战。

Stop monkeying with my reading lamp!
别乱动我的台灯!

I can put you up for a couple of days.
你可以在我这里住几天。

It's such a drag to deal with the rubbish in the dorm.
处理宿舍的垃圾真没劲。

We need a little more elbow room.
我们需要更大的空间。

I have to pull things together.
我得把事情安排好。

All my roommates came like a dose of salts.
我的室友们没多久就都到齐了。

Take your best shot in this new school.
在新学校好好表现吧。

Don't be down in the dumps.They will come here to see you constantly.
不要太沮丧了。他们会经常来这儿看你的。

I saw my dad press the flesh with your dad on the register day.
注册那天我看到我爸跟你爸握手了。

I almost jumped right out of my skin when I saw him in the school.
在校园里看见他的时候,我真是惊喜万分。

There is nothing in the school hall but wall-to-wall people.
学校礼堂里满满的都是人。

Before leaving for school,my father cut out after he answered a call.
在出发来学校之前,我爸爸接到一个电话就走了。

I came to school to register at the eleventh hour.
我差点错过了学校的注册。

Soup up your car please. The freshman orientation starts at 9 o'clock.
开快一点吧。新生情况介绍会9点就要开始了。

Don't sound like an ankle-biter and go to registration by yourself.
不要像个孩子,自己去报到吧!

I wouldn't be caught dead in that ugly outfit in the new school.
我才不要穿那么难看的衣服到新学校出洋相呢。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|福珀网

GMT+8, 2024-11-23 16:11 , Processed in 0.027102 second(s), 19 queries .

Powered by 福珀网 X3.5

© 2001-2023 福珀英语网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表