找回密码
 立即注册

小王子(MP3+中英字幕) 第51期:拥有朋友的快乐_双语有声读物

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-30 15:12:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

It was now the eighth day since I had had my accident in the desert,
这是我在沙漠上出了事故的第八天。
and I hadlistened to the story of the merchant as I was drinking the last drop of my water supply.
我听着有关这个商人的故事,喝完了我所备用的最后一滴水。
"Ah," I said to the little prince, these memories of yours are very charming; but I have not yet succeeded in repairing my plane;
“啊!”我对小王子说,你回忆的这些故事真美。可是,我还没有修好我的飞机。
I have nothing more to drink;and I, too, should be very happy if I could walk at my leisure toward a spring of fresh water!
我没有喝的了,假如我能悠哉游哉地走到水泉边去,我一定也会很高兴的!
"My friend the fox–" the little prince said to me.
小王子对我说:“我的朋友狐狸…”
My dear little man, this is no longer a matter that has anything to do with the fox!
我的小家伙,现在还说什么狐狸!
Why not?
为什么?
Because I am about to die of thirst...
因为这就要渴死人了。
He did not follow my reasoning, and he answered me:
他不理解我的思路,他回答我道:
It is a good thing to have had a friend, even if one is about to die.
即使快要死了,有过一个朋友也好么!
I, for instance, am very glad to have had a fox as a friend...
我就为我有过一个狐狸朋友而感到很高兴…
"He has no way of guessing the danger," I said to myself. "He has never been either hungry or thirsty."
“他不顾危险。”我自己思量着,“他从来不知道饥渴。”
A little sunshine is all he needs...
只要有点阳光,他就满足了…”
But he looked at me steadily, and replied to my thought:" I am thirsty, too. Let us look for a well... "
但他稳步看着我,回答我的想法:“我渴了。让我们找一口井...”
I made a gesture of weariness.
我做了一个疲倦的姿态。
It is absurd to look for a well, at random, in the immensity of the desert.
是荒谬的找一口井,随机地,在无垠的沙漠。
But nevertheless we started walking.
但是我们开始行走。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|福珀网

GMT+8, 2024-11-23 16:05 , Processed in 0.025240 second(s), 19 queries .

Powered by 福珀网 X3.5

© 2001-2023 福珀英语网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表