找回密码
 立即注册

小王子(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:骄傲的花_双语有声读物

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-30 15:11:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

The flower coughed.
花儿咳嗽了一阵。
But it was not because she had a cold.
但并不是由于感冒。
"I have been silly," she said to him, at last. "I ask your forgiveness. Try to be happy... "
她终于对他说道:“我方才真蠢。请你原谅我。希望你能幸福。”
He was surprised by this absence of reproaches.
花儿对他毫不抱怨,他感到很惊讶。
He stood there all bewildered, the glass globe held arrested in midair.
他举着罩子,不知所措地伫立在那里。
He did not understand this quiet sweetness.
他不明白她为什么会这样温柔恬静。
"Of course I love you," the flower said to him.
“的确,我爱你。”花儿对他说道。
It is my fault that you have not known it all the while.
但由于我的过错,你一点也没有理会。
That is of no importance.
这丝毫不重要。
But you–you have been just as foolish as I.
不过,你也和我一样的蠢。
Try to be happy.
希望你今后能幸福。
let the glass globe be. I don't want it any more.
把罩子放在一边吧,我用不着它了。
But the wind... ?
要是风来了怎么办?
My cold is not so bad as all that...the cool night air will do me good.
我的感冒并不那么重…夜晚的凉风对我倒有好处。
I am a flower.
我是一朵花。
But the animals?
要是有虫子野兽呢?
Well, I must endure the presence of two or three caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies.
我要是想认识蝴蝶,经不起两三只尺蠖是不行的。
It seems that they are very beautiful.
据说这是很美的。
And if not the butterflies– and the caterpillars–who will call upon me?
如果不是蝴蝶,毛虫——不然还有谁来看我呢?
You will be far away...as for the large animals–I am not at all afraid of any of them. I have my claws.
你就要到远处去了。至于说大动物,我并不怕,我有爪子。
And, navely, she showed her four thorns.
于是,她天真地显露出她那四根刺,
Then she added: "Don't linger like this. You have decided to go away. Now go!"
随后又说道:“别这么磨蹭了。真烦人!你既然决定离开这儿,那么,快走吧!”
For she did not want him to see her crying. She was such a proud flower...
她是怕小王子看见她在哭。她是一朵非常骄傲的花…
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|福珀网

GMT+8, 2024-12-5 02:07 , Processed in 0.025529 second(s), 19 queries .

Powered by 福珀网 X3.5

© 2001-2023 福珀英语网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表