找回密码
 立即注册

小王子(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:获取专利证_双语有声读物

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-30 15:11:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Nevertheless, he still had some more questions.
可是他又提了一些问题:
How is it possible for one to own the stars?
你怎么能占有星星呢?
"To whom do they belong?" the businessman retorted, peevishly.
“那么你说星星是谁的呀?”实业家不高兴地顶了小王子一句。
I don't know. To nobody.
我不知道,不属于任何人。
Then they belong to me, because I was the first person to think of it.
那么,它们就是我的,因为是我第一个想到了这件事情的。
Is that all that is necessary?
这就行了吗?
Certainly. When you find a diamond that belongs to nobody, it is yours.
那当然。如果你发现了一颗没有主人的钻石,那么这颗钻石就是属于你的。
When you discover an island that belongs to nobody, it is yours.
当你发现一个岛是没有主的,那么这个岛就是你的。
When you get an idea before any one else, you take out a patent on it: it is yours.
当你首先想出了一个办法,你就去领一个专利证,这个办法就是属于你的。
So with me:I own the stars, because nobody else before me ever thought of owning them."
既然在我之前不曾有任何人想到要占有这些星星,那我就占有这些星星。
"Yes, that is true," said the little prince. "And what do you do with them?"
“这倒也是。可是你用它们来干什么?”小王子说。
"I administer them," replied the businessman.
我经营管理这些星星。
I count them and recount them. It is diffcult.
我一遍又一遍地计算它们的数目。这是一件困难的事。
But I am a man who is naturally interested in matters of consequence.
但我是一个严肃认真的人!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|福珀网

GMT+8, 2024-10-24 19:17 , Processed in 0.022848 second(s), 19 queries .

Powered by 福珀网 X3.5

© 2001-2023 福珀英语网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表