找回密码
 立即注册

[旅游口语] 旅游中使用的最频繁的句子——入境与交通

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-31 09:29:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 lucy 于 2023-10-31 09:50 编辑
旅游口语精选了旅游中使用的最频繁的句子,分为以下几个主题内容:出发准备、入境与交通、用餐与住宿、观光和购物、问路及交谈、遭遇麻烦等。(共141句)

Is it possible for me to return the car in another city?
我可以在别的城市还车吗?

Do I need to pay a deposit in advance?
需要现付订金吗?

Do I have to fill up the car when I return it?
还车时我需要把油加满吗?

How much will you charge for one day?
一天要花多少钱?

Would you like a car with an automatic or a manual transmission?
你要自动挡车还是手动挡车?

This is my international driving permit.I'd like to rent a car for three days.
这是我的国际驾照,我要租三天车。

Please drop me off at the next intersection.
请在下个十字路口放我下车。

Could you please come back to pick us up in an hour?
可以请你在一小时后回来接我们吗?

Will there be an additional charge for putting luggage in the trunk?
行李放后车厢需要额外收费吗?

How long does it take to travel around the lake?
这趟游湖会花多长时间?

Taking a trip on a cruise ship is a brilliant choice.
搭邮轮旅游是个很棒的选择。

We are going to take a ferry at eleven o'clock to the island.
我们要搭11点的渡轮到岛上。

I'd like to buy a ticket for a sleeping car to Moscow.
我要买一张到莫斯科的卧铺票。

The third platform is on the other side of the tracks.
第三月台在对面。

Let's take a look at the latest timetable.
我们看一下最新的时刻表。

Could you please tell us when we arrive at your destination.
到达目的地时可以跟我们说一声吗?

Is there a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel?
有机场到旅馆的接驳服务吗?

I'd like to ask for compensation for my lost luggage.
我要求赔偿行李遗失的损失。

Would you mind if I checked this bag?
你介意我看一下这个袋子吗?

Please show your customs declaration form.
请出示你的海关申报单。

If you are not a citizen of this country,please line up over here.
非本国公民请在这里排队。

Are you alone or with a group?
你是一个人来还是跟团?

Please give me your passport and disembarkation card.
请给我你的护照和入境记录卡。

What is the maximum amount of tobacco and alcohol I am allowed to buy?
我最多可以买多少烟酒?

We have to wait for one hour.Let's go shopping in the duty-free shops.
我们要等一小时,先去逛免税店吧。

I have a connecting flight to Taipei.Which boarding gate should I go to?
我要转机去台北,要去哪一个登机口?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|福珀网

GMT+8, 2024-11-21 17:59 , Processed in 0.025191 second(s), 20 queries .

Powered by 福珀网 X3.5

© 2001-2023 福珀英语网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表