找回密码
 立即注册

小王子(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:变老_双语有声读物

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-30 15:11:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Six years have already passed since my friend went away from me, with his sheep.
我的朋友带着他的小羊已经离去六年了。
If I try to describe him here, it is to make sure that I shall not forget him.
我之所以在这里尽力把他描写出来,就是为了不要忘记他。
To forget a friend is sad.
忘记一个朋友,这太叫人悲伤了。
Not every one has had a friend.
并不是所有的人都有过一个朋友。
And if I forget him, I may become like the grown-ups who are no longer interested in anything but figures...
再说,我也可能变成那些大人那样,只对数字感兴趣。
It is for that purpose, again, that I have bought a box of paints and some pencils.
也正是为了这个缘故,我买了一盒颜料和一些铅笔。
It is hard to take up drawing again at my age,
像我这样年纪的人,
when I have never made any pictures except those of the boa constrictor from the outside and the boa constrictor from the inside, since I was six.
而且除了六岁时画过闭着肚皮的和开着肚皮的巨蟒外,别的什么也没有尝试过,现在,重新再来画画,真费劲啊!
I shall certainly try to make my portraits as true to life as possible.
当然,我一定要把这些画尽量地画得逼真,
But I am not at all sure of success.
但我自己也没有把握。
One drawing goes along all right, and another has no resemblance to its subject.
一张画得还可以,另一张就不象了。
I make some errors, too, in the little prince's height: in one place he is too tall and in another too short.
还有身材大小,我画得有点不准确。在这个地方小王子画得太大了些,另一个地方又画得太小了些。
And I feel some doubts about the color of his costume.
对他衣服的颜色我也拿不准。
So I fumble along as best I can, now good, now bad, and I hope generally fair-to-middling.
于是我就摸索着这么试试那么改改,画个大概齐。
In certain more important details I shall make mistakes, also.
我很可能在某些重要的细节上画错了。
But that is something that will not be my fault.
这就得请大家原谅我了。
My friend never explained anything to me.
因为我的这个朋友,从来也不加说明解释。
He thought, perhaps, that I was like himself.
他认为我同他一样。
But I, alas, do not know how to see sheep through the walls of boxes.
可是,很遗憾,我却不能透过盒子看见小羊。
Perhaps I am a little like the grown-ups.
我大概有点和大人们差不多。
I have had to grow old.
我一定是变老了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|福珀网

GMT+8, 2024-11-23 16:16 , Processed in 0.022025 second(s), 20 queries .

Powered by 福珀网 X3.5

© 2001-2023 福珀英语网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表