找回密码
 立即注册

[机场英语] 机场英语第14期 机场送别

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-10-30 23:22:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.
谢谢你们两位把我送到机场。

B Oh,it's our pleasure.You'll keep in touch with us at the office,won't you?
哪儿的话。您仍会通过这儿的办事处继续跟我们保持联络,是吧?

A Of course. And please let me know if I can be of any help while I'm in B eijing.
那当然。我在北京期间,如果有任何我能帮得上忙的话,请一定告诉我。

B It's a deal.
一言为定。

A B y the way,if you have time,why don't you come to B ejing while we're there?
对了,假如您有时间,趁我们在那儿,何不来北京一趟?

B Oh,what a great idea!Wouldn't a trip to B eijing be wonderful?
对,那真是个好主意!去北京旅行不是很棒吗?

A Well,the trip sounds wonderful but to be honest,the exchange rate is too high.
是啊,好像是很棒,可是说老实话,总觉得外汇率太高了。

B You have a point there,but please,give it some thought. We'd be more than happy to have you stay with us in B eijing.
说的也是。但话说回来,还是请你们再考虑一下。到北京在我们家住的话,我们会更高兴。

A Well,that's very nice of you.
啊!那太好了。

B It sounds like they're boarding now.Have a good trip.
好像他们现在开始登机了。祝您旅途愉快。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|福珀网

GMT+8, 2024-11-21 17:41 , Processed in 0.033426 second(s), 24 queries .

Powered by 福珀网 X3.5

© 2001-2023 福珀英语网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表