A Good morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?
早上好,先生。能给我看一下您的登机牌吗?
B Here you are.
给你。
A Excuse me, sir. This is your passport.
先生,非常抱歉,这是您的护照。
B Really? Ugh…Is there any difference?
是吗?嗯……这有区别吗?
A Yes. As a matter of fact, you can't board the plane without boarding pass.
是的,事实上,没有登机牌您就不能登机。
B Gee. I must have left it in my hotel room.
天啊。我一定是把它留在旅馆的房间了。
A I'm sorry sir. I can't let you pass.
对不起,先生,我不能让您过去。
B B ut when does the plane take off?
飞机什么时候起飞?
A Ugh, in about thirty minutes, sir.
嗯,大概还有30分钟,先生。
B Oh, my God! What do I do now? B one head.
噢,天哪!那我现在该怎么办呢?笨蛋。
A Calm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.
先生,请镇定一点。您会制造混乱的。
B Is that me?
那是在说我吗?
A Could be.
可能吧。
B Oh, thank God. Thank you, I'll be right back.
噢,谢天谢地。谢谢你,我马上就回来。
|
|