找回密码
 立即注册

我的爱人像一朵红红的玫瑰

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-11-2 01:54:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 英语老师 于 2023-11-2 02:00 编辑

57_33673_e21ca26b8713157.jpg
O my Luve's like a red, red rose
啊!我爱人像一朵红红的玫瑰,
That's newly sprung in June;
它在六月里初开;
O my Luve's like the melodie
啊,我的爱人像一支乐曲,
That's sweetly play'd in tune.
美妙的演奏起来。
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
你是那么美,漂亮的姑娘,
So deep in luve am I:
我爱你那么深切;
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
Till a' the seas gang dry:
一直到四海枯竭。
Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
一直到四海枯竭,亲爱的,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun:
到太阳把岩石烧裂!
I will luve thee still, my dear,
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
While the sands o' life shall run.
只要是生命不绝。
And fare thee well, my only Luve,
再见吧——我唯一的爱人,
And fare thee well, a while!
我和你小别片刻;
And I will come again, my Luve,
我会回来的,亲爱的,
Tho' it were ten thousand mile.
即使万里相隔!
喜欢福珀网英语站,分享英语小知识,欢迎关注老师
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|福珀网

GMT+8, 2024-11-21 21:04 , Processed in 0.026134 second(s), 24 queries .

Powered by 福珀网 X3.5

© 2001-2023 福珀英语网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表