找回密码
 立即注册

[日常口语] 日常生活在使用的最频繁的句子——休闲娱乐

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-31 09:48:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 lucy 于 2023-10-31 09:49 编辑
日常口语精选了日常生活在使用的最频繁的句子,分为以下几个主题内容:休闲娱乐、求学教育等。(共252句)

She seems like a cold fish.
她看上去冷冰冰的。

When he asked me to marry him,I felt in a bind.
当他向我求婚时,我感到很窘迫。

He is trying to cash in on me.
他想趁机占我便宜。

I only have eyes for you.
我只在乎你。

I really have it bad for her.
我狂恋着她。

I take a shine to her right away.
我很快就对她产生了好感。

I am completely blown away by the scenery.
这里的风景让我惊叹不已。

You are really a happy camper.
你真是一个快乐的人。

The people here do live large!
这里人的生活真够奢侈!

The problem is really eating away at me.
这个问题确实令我困扰。

This is the main drag of the city.
这就是这个城市的闹市区。

I need to answer the call of nature.
我想去厕所。

He was only pulling your leg.
他只是跟你开玩笑的。

I am not surprised that Japan is getting creamed.
看来日本队输定了。

The driver is really a pain in the neck.
那个司机真令人讨厌。

After working all day I am really beat.
工作了一整天,我确实很累。

I think the driver is running on empty.
我想司机一定很累了。

That young man has a beef with the taxi driver.
那个年轻人和出租车司机之间发生了争执。

There is a fender bender in front.
前方发生了一场小小的车祸。

I will give you the third degree later,
稍后我再质问你(你们)。

Thank you for giving me a wake-up call.
谢谢你给我敲了一个警钟。

The long-distance bus has acted up.
长途汽车出毛病了。

It is a really hip book bag!
这个书包太酷了。

The writer will soon become the Aunt Sally.
这位作家很快就会成为“众矢之的”。

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
我会为你祈祷的。

I have a bottomed-down mind.
我是个没什么独到见解的人。

The driver must be bent out of shape.
司机一定很生气。

I just have to come up for air.
我只想出去呼吸下新鲜空气。

I've been holed up here for three whole days.
我已经在这里足足呆了三天了。

You're such a people person.
你真是一个善于与人交往的人。

He carries a lot of weight.
他的话很有分量。

Tom is a real party animal!
汤姆简直就是一个聚会狂。

He was a pig at parties.
他在晚会上吃得很多。

The sun there will do a number on my face!
那里的太阳会把我的脸给晒坏的。

Right now I am felling square.
现在我感觉自己跟不上潮流了。

It has all the bells and whistles.
它有很多额外的功能。

He's a real lady-killer.
他是个不折不扣的帅哥。

Don't let your heart get cold.
不要让你的热情冷却下来。

You are always blowing hot and cold.
你总是反复无常。

You need to exercise more your love handles are growing.
你需要多锻炼了,现在腰越来越胖!

I have to watch my weight.
我必须注意我的体重。

How often do you work out?
你多久做一次运动?

Shut up You really have a big mouth.
住嘴,你的话真多。

Let's go out tonight and watch a flick.
我们今晚出去看电影吧。

The movie was a flop.Nobody went to see it.
这部电影卖座率奇低,没有人去看。

I can't carry a tune in a bucket.
我五音不全。

You are really a tree-hugger.
你真是一个不折不扣的环保人士。

I am usually not this much of a scaredy cat.
我通常不会这么胆小的。

So that's what it boils down to.
原来是这样啊!

Where can I dump these white elephants?
这些无用的垃圾我要扔到哪里?

I really put my foot down this time.
我这次真的下定决心了。

You have to go the extra mile.
你得多加努力。

He's three sheets to the wind.
他喝的烂醉如泥。

That will put hair on your chest.
它能让你毛发直竖。

You are full of hot air.
你简直就是吹牛大王。

You are bound to get a bay window.
你的肚皮会变大的。

Mr. White was lit up like a Christmas tree.
怀特先生喝醉以后高兴极了。

I'm going to drown my sorrows.
我想借酒消愁。

He passed out after three beers.
喝了三杯啤酒后他就醉倒了。

I'm tickled pink with Chinese food very much.
我很喜欢中国菜。

This restaurant is a real cash cow.
这家饭馆一定很赚钱。

Could we have a doggie bag?
我们可以将剩菜打包吗?

Can you give me a rain check on that?
你可以改天再请我吗?

We can pig out on potato chips and cookies.
我们可以大吃薯条和曲奇。

I'd like a pizza with the works.
我要全套的比萨饼。

We have to each chip in a few dollars for pizza.
我们得凑钱吃比萨了。

It really hits the spot.
它的确让人吃得心满意足。

I wish you'd let your hair down.
我希望你能放轻松。

I haven't got much green left.
我身上没剩多少钱。

He is in hot water with his girlfriend.
他跟女友的关系有点僵。

That'll have your socks knocked off.
它会让你非常兴奋。

I am told you dance like an animal.
我听说你跳舞很疯狂。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|福珀网

GMT+8, 2024-10-24 15:20 , Processed in 0.025196 second(s), 20 queries .

Powered by 福珀网 X3.5

© 2001-2023 福珀英语网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表