找回密码
 立即注册

小王子(MP3+中英字幕) 第55期:用心去寻找_双语有声读物

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-30 15:12:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

This water was indeed a different thing from ordinary nourishment.
这水远不只是一种饮料,
Its sweetness was born of the walk under the stars, the song of the pulley, the effort of my arms.
它是披星戴月走了许多路才找到的,是在辘轳的歌声中,经过我双臂的努力得来的。
It was good for the heart, like a present.
它象是一件礼品慰藉着心田。
When I was a little boy, the lights of the Christmas tree, the music of the Midnight Mass,
在我小的时候,圣诞树的灯光,午夜的弥撒的音乐,
the tenderness of smiling faces, used to make up, so, the radiance of the gifts I received.
甜蜜的微笑,这一切都使圣诞节时我收到的礼品辉映着幸福的光彩。
"The men where you live," said the little prince, "raise five thousand roses in the same garden, and they do not find in it what they are looking for."
“你这里的人在同一个花园中种植着五千朵玫瑰。”小王子说:“可是,他们却不能从中找到自己所要寻找的东西…”
"They do not find it," I replied.
“他们是找不到的。”我回答道。
"And yet what they are looking for could be found in one single rose, or in a little water."
“然而,他们所寻找的东西却是可以从一朵玫瑰花或一点儿水中找到的…”
"Yes, that is true," I said.
“一点不错。”我回答道。
And the little prince added: "But the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart... "
小王子又加了一句:“眼睛是什么也看不见的。应该用心去寻找。”
I had drunk the water. I breathed easily.
我喝了水。我痛快地呼吸着空气。
At sunrise the sand is the color of honey.
沙漠在晨曦中泛出蜂蜜的光泽。
And that honey color was making me happy, too.
这蜂蜜般的光泽也使我感到幸福。
What brought me, then, this sense of grief?
为什么我要难过…
"You must keep your promise," said the little prince, softly, as he sat down beside me once more.
小王子又重新在我的身边坐下。他温柔地对我说:“你应该实践你的诺言。”
What promise?
什么诺言?
You know a muzzle for my sheep. I am responsible for this flower.
你知道给我的小羊一个嘴套子.我要对我的花负责的呀!
I took my rough drafts of drawings out of my pocket.
我从口袋中拿出我的画稿。
The little prince looked them over, and laughed as he said:" Your baobabs– they look a little like cabbages."
小王子瞅见了,笑着说:“你画的猴面包树,有点象白菜.”
"Oh!" I had been so proud of my baobabs!
“啊!”我还为我画的猴面包树感到骄傲呢!
"Your fox– his ears look a little like horns; and they are too long." And he laughed again.
“你画的狐狸…它那双耳朵…有点象犄角…而且又太长了!”这时,他又笑了。
"You are not fair, little prince," I said.
“小家伙,你太不公正了,”我说。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|福珀网

GMT+8, 2024-11-21 20:54 , Processed in 0.022468 second(s), 19 queries .

Powered by 福珀网 X3.5

© 2001-2023 福珀英语网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表