找回密码
 立即注册

小王子(MP3+中英字幕) 第56期:周年纪念_双语有声读物

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-30 15:12:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

I don't know how to draw anything except boa constrictors from the outside and boa constrictors from the inside.
我过去只会画开着肚皮和闭着肚皮的巨蟒。
"Oh, that will be all right," he said, "children understand."
“啊!这就行了。”他说:“孩子们认得出来。”
So then I made a pencil sketch of a muzzle. And as I gave it to him my heart was torn.
我就用铅笔勾画了一个嘴套。当我把它递给小王子时,我心里很难受:
"You have plans that I do not know about," I said.
“你的打算,我一点也不知道。”
But he did not answer me. He said to me, instead: "You know– my descent to the earth...Tomorrow will be its anniversary."
但是,他不回答我,他对我说:“你知道,我落在地球上…到明天就一周年了…”
Then, after a silence, he went on: "I came down very near here."
接着,沉默了一会儿,他又说道:“我就落在这附近…”
And he flushed.
此时,他的面颊绯红。
And once again, without understanding why, I had a queer sense of sorrow.
我不知为什么,又感到一阵莫名其妙的心酸。
One question, however, occurred to me:
这时,我产生了一个问题:
Then it was not by chance that on the morning when I first met you, a week ago you were strolling along like that, all alone,
一星期以前,我认识你的那天早上,你单独一个人在这旷无人烟的地方走着;
a thousand miles from any inhabited region?
这么说,这并不是偶然的了?
You were on the your back to the place where you landed?
你是要回到你降落的地方去是吗!
The little prince flushed again.
小王子的脸又红了。
And I added, with some hesitancy: "Perhaps it was because of the anniversary?"
我犹豫不定地又说了一句:“可能是因为周年纪念吧?”
The little prince flushed once more.
小王子脸又红了。
He never answered questions– but when one flushes does that not mean "Yes"?
他从来也不回答这些问题,但是,脸红,就等于说“是的”,是吧?
"Ah," I said to him, "I am a little frightened–"
“啊!”我对他说:“我有点怕…”
But he interrupted me. "Now you must work. You must return to your engine."
但他却回答我说:“你现在该工作了。你应该回到你的机器那里去。”
I will be waiting for you here. Come back tomorrow evening...
我在这里等你。你明天晚上再来…
But I was not reassured. I remembered the fox.
但是,我放心不下。我想起了狐狸的话。
One runs the risk of weeping a little, if one lets himself be tamed...
如果被人驯服了,就可能会要哭的…
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|福珀网

GMT+8, 2024-11-23 17:38 , Processed in 0.031079 second(s), 19 queries .

Powered by 福珀网 X3.5

© 2001-2023 福珀英语网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表