找回密码
 立即注册

小王子(MP3+中英字幕) 第61期:沉默无言_双语有声读物

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-30 15:12:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

"I shall not leave you," I said.
“我不离开你。”我说。
I shall look as if I were suffering. I shall look a little as if I were dying.
我将会象是很痛苦的样子…我有点象要死去似的。
It is like that. Do not come to see that. It is not worth the trouble...
就是这么回事,你就别来看这些了,没有必要。
I shall not leave you.
我不离开你。
But he was worried. I tell you it is also because of the snake.
可是他担心起来。我对你说这些这也是因为蛇的缘故。
He must not bite you. Snakes,they are malicious creatures. This one might bite you just for fun...
别让它咬了你,蛇是很坏的,它随意咬人.
I shall not leave you.
我不离开你。
But a thought came to reassure him: "It is true that they have no more poison for a second bite."
这时,他似乎有点放心了:“对了,它咬第二口的时候就没有毒液了。”
That night I did not see him set out on his way.
这天夜里,我没有看到他起程。
He got away from me without making a sound.
他不声不响地跑了。
When I succeeded in catching up with him he was walking along with a quick and resolute step.
当我终于赶上他的时候,他坚定地快步走着。
He said to me merely:"Ah! You are there... "
他只是对我说道:“啊,你在这儿…”
And he took me by the hand. But he was still worrying.
于是他拉着我的手。但是他仍然很担心:
It was wrong of you to come. You will suffer.
你不该这样。你会难受的。
I shall look as if I were dead;and that will not be true..." I said nothing.
“我会象是死去的样子,但这不会是真的…”我默默无言。
You understand,it is too far.
你明白,路很远。
I cannot carry this body with me. It is too heavy.
我不能带着这付身躯走。它太重了。
I said nothing."But it will be like an old abandoned shell. There is nothing sad about old shells... "I said nothing.
我依然沉默不语。“但是,这就好象剥落的旧树皮一样。旧树皮,并没有什么可悲的。”我依然沉默不语。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|福珀网

GMT+8, 2024-11-23 16:22 , Processed in 0.025645 second(s), 19 queries .

Powered by 福珀网 X3.5

© 2001-2023 福珀英语网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表