找回密码
 立即注册

小王子(MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:雄伟的火山_双语有声读物

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-30 15:11:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

After that, the little prince climbed a high mountain.
小王子爬上一座高山。
The only mountains he had ever known were the three volcanoes, which came up to his knees.
过去他所见过的山就是那三座只有他膝盖那么高的火山,
And he used the extinct volcano as a footstool.
并且他把那座熄灭了的火山就当作凳子。
"From a mountain as high as this one,"he said to himself, "I shall be able to see the whole planet at one glance, and all the people... "
小王子自言自语地说道:“从这么高的山上,我一眼可以看到整个星球,以及所有的人。”
But he saw nothing, save peaks of rock that were sharpened like needles.
可是,他所看到的只是一些非常锋利的悬崖峭壁。
"Good morning," he said courteously.
“你好。”小王子试探地问道。
"Good morning–Good morning–Good morning," answered the echo.
“你好…你好…你好…”回音在回答道。
"Who are you?" said the little prince.
“你们是什么人?”小王子问。
"Who are you–Who are you–Who are you?" answered the echo.
“你们是什么人…你们是什么人…你们是什么人…”回音又回答道。
"Be my friends. I am all alone," he said.
“请你们做我的朋友吧,我很孤独。”他说。
"I am all alone–all alone–all alone," answered the echo.
“我很孤独…我很孤独…我很孤独…”回音又回答着。
"What a queer planet!" he thought.
小王子想道,这颗行星真奇怪!
It is altogether dry, and altogether pointed, and altogether harsh and forbidding.
它上面全是干巴巴的,而且又尖利又咸涩,
And the people have no imagination. They repeat whatever one says to them...On my planet I had a flower;
人们一点想象力都没有。他们只是重复别人对他们说的话…在我的家乡,我有一朵花。
she always was the first to speak.
她总是自己先说话。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|福珀网

GMT+8, 2024-12-4 15:48 , Processed in 0.026456 second(s), 19 queries .

Powered by 福珀网 X3.5

© 2001-2023 福珀英语网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表