找回密码
 立即注册

小王子(MP3+中英字幕) 第48期:我的玫瑰花_双语有声读物

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-30 15:11:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

"You are not at all like my rose," he said. As yet you are nothing.
“你们一点也不象我的那朵玫瑰,你们还什么都不是呢!”小王子对她们说。
No one has tamed you, and you have tamed no one.
没有人驯服过你们,你们也没有驯服过任何人。
You are like my fox when I first knew him.
你们就象我的狐狸过去那样,
He was only a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes.
它那时只是和千万只别的狐狸一样的一只狐狸。
But I have made him my friend, and now he is unique in all the world." And the roses were very much embarrassed.
但是,我现在已经把它当成了我的朋友,于是它现在就是世界上独一无二的了。这时,那些玫瑰花显得十分难堪。
"You are beautiful, but you are empty," he went on. "One could not die for you.
"你们很美,但你们是空虚的。”小王子仍然在对她们说,没有人能为你们去死。
To be sure, an ordinary passerby would think that my rose looked
当然罗,我的那朵玫瑰花,
just like you the rose that belongs to me.
一个普通的过路人以为她和你们一样。
But in herself alone she is more important than all the hundreds of you other roses: because it is she that I have watered;
可是,她单独一朵就比你们全体更重要,因为她是我浇灌的。
because it is she that I have put under the glass globe; because it is she that I have sheltered behind the screen;
因为她是我放在花罩中的。因为她是我用屏风保护起来的。
because it is for her that I have killed the caterpillars (except the two or three that we saved to become butterfies);
因为她身上的毛虫(除了留下两三只为了变蝴蝶而外)是我除灭的。
because it is she that I have listened to, when she grumbled, or boasted, or even sometimes when she said nothing.
因为我倾听过她的怨艾和自诩,甚至有时我聆听着她的沉默。
Because she is my rose.
因为她是我的玫瑰。
And he went back to meet the fox.
他又回到了狐狸身边。
"Goodbye," he said.
“再见了。”小王子说道。
"Goodbye," said the fox. "And now here is my secret, a very simple secret:
“再见。”狐狸说。“喏,这就是我的秘密。很简单:
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
只有用心才能看得清。实质性的东西,用眼睛是看不见的。
"What is essential is invisible to the eye," the little prince repeated, so that he would be sure to remember.
“实质性的东西,用眼睛是看不见的。”小王子重复着这句话,以便能把它记在心间。
"It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.
正因为你为你的玫瑰花费了时间,这才使你的玫瑰变得如此重要。
"It is the time I have wasted for my rose–" said the little prince, so that he would be sure to remember.
“正因为你为你的玫瑰花费了时间…”小王子又重复着,要使自己记住这些。
"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. But you must not forget it.
“人们已经忘记了这个道理,”狐狸说,可是,你不应该忘记它。
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are responsible for your rose...
你现在要对你驯服过的一切负责到底。你要对你的玫瑰负责…
"I am responsible for my rose," the little prince repeated, so that he would be sure to remember.
“我要对我的玫瑰负责…”小王子又重复着……
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|福珀网

GMT+8, 2024-12-4 15:59 , Processed in 0.025337 second(s), 19 queries .

Powered by 福珀网 X3.5

© 2001-2023 福珀英语网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表